HOW TO BUY ADVANCE TICKETS
We make advance tickets available in a number of ways:
- BUY FROM OUR OWN ON LINE TICKET SHOP
- BUY ADVANCE TICKETS IN PERSON AT THE VENUE DURING OPENING HOURS
- BUY FOR UPCOMING GIGS AT EACH CONCERT
On Line Ticket Shop
Tickets for all gigs are available On Line until 4.00pm on the day of the gig through our on line partner ‘Ticket Source.’ A booking fee of £1.00 will be added to your ticket value.* ‘Blues Buddies’ may purchase tickets at the lower rate for themselves only and may be asked to produce their ‘Blues Buddy’ card at the concert. Everyone other than Blues Buddies must purchase tickets at the full price.
*This is a contribution towards the fee + VAT charged to KBL by Ticket Source for processing online ticket sales. It is NOT a surcharge on card payments and, therefore, doesn’t contravene the Government’s Consumer Rights (Payments Surcharges) Regulations 2012 as amended by paragraph 12 of Schedule 8 to the Payment services Regulations 2017 with effect from 13th January 2018.
- On Line Payment Options
Our Ticket partner, Ticket Source Ltd, offers the option to pay with a Credit or Debit card. These systems are external to our web site. If you experience difficulties with either system, our advice is to make another attempt later on, or use a different Credit or Debit card.
If you experience continued problems with on line sales please let us know. The vast majority of our on line sales are completed without any issues.
BUY ADVANCE TICKETS ON LINE BELOW
- Cookies need to be enabled on your browser to buy tickets on line.
- On a small mobile screen rotate your mobile to landscape display and make sure you are not locked in portrait display mode.
BUY ADVANCE TICKETS IN PERSON
- IN PERSON ONLY (no phone or email sales) until the day before the gig from the venue (The Octagon, Bradford Road, Sandbeds, Keighley, BD20 5LY) during normal opening hours (Tuesday-Saturday from 4pm, Sunday from noon) & subject to availability. Blues Buddies MUST produce their card at point of sale to buy their ticket at the lower rate.
- AT EACH CONCERT, subject to availability, tickets will be on sale for future gigs at the desk during the intervals. You will be charged the ticket cover price only, without ‘add ons’. STRICTLY CASH SALES ONLY. Blues Buddies MUST produce their card at point of sale to buy their ticket at the lower rate.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS AT THE CONCERT
- At the gig, ‘On The Door’ Subject to availability you may turn up and pay at the desk on the door. STRICTLY CASH ONLY. Check the website first to see if a ‘SOLD OUT’ notice has been posted. Blues Buddies MUST produce their card at point of sale to buy their ticket at the lower rate. PLEASE NOTE ticket prices on the door will always cost more than the total of the Advance Ticket On Line price + booking fee for that night’s gig.